A Good Read by a Local Outdoor Writer

Most anything goes as long as you keep it clean and civil!
Lighthorse
Years Open Carrying: 10+

A Good Read by a Local Outdoor Writer

Post by Lighthorse » 09 Feb 2016 08:23

I'm sure some of the folks here at LOCAL are hunters being you like handguns so much. Just to let you know where you can get some free and good reading on just about everything Guns/Hunting. There you will find about 60 Classic Uncle John Outdoor Articles that deal with many Louisiana outdoor subjects and others. For your special interests you might like some of my Ballistic Tests done under Laboratory conditions at Ft Polk Shooting Range, Adventures as a Game Warden in Alaska, Cryogenics, and the real story of the Butcher of Baghdad long before the movie came out. You can also see how several of us fought and won on the legalization of the Crossbow and other aspects of Primitive weapons hunting in Louisiana.
http://www.foremosthunting.com
Being the highly talented diversified genius that I am, I trouble myself in my daily pursuits of multiple subjects to do, many times confused I do nothing at all. :roll:

Lighthorse
Years Open Carrying: 10+

Re: A Good Read by a Local Outdoor Writer

Post by Lighthorse » 19 Feb 2016 16:37

One article on the 2nd Amendment stands out. All you have to do is Google "Framed In Muskets," that one went around the world and is still going. Let me know how you like it.
Being the highly talented diversified genius that I am, I trouble myself in my daily pursuits of multiple subjects to do, many times confused I do nothing at all. :roll: